List of active policies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Kaplan eLearning you have purchased are to be used for your own personal use and benefit. Unauthorized commercial resale of any materials received is prohibited.
Please note that Kaplan personnel regularly monitor various commercial online auction websites in order to prevent the unauthorized sale of Kaplan eLearning materials and accounts. Kaplan reserves all its rights in the event of a violation of this policy, which may include discontinuation of the auction itself, suspension of your privileges as a seller, and enforcement of Kaplan's rights under law and equity.
Shared use of Kaplan eLearning resource is prohibited. Kaplan eLearning products are intended for personal use only. Sharing or selling Online Access is prohibited. All Online Access is non-transferable.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using your Online Access. By accessing or using online products or services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use your Online Account. Kaplan may modify this Agreement at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of Online Access shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
1. Copyright and Licenses. The entire contents of Kaplan eLearning are copyrighted under Hong Kong copyright laws. The owner of the copyright is Kaplan Financial (HK) Limited. You may print available material solely for your own non-commercial use. Any Online Access is solely for your own personal use and benefits, not for non-commercial use. Any other copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of any Kaplan eLearning materials (hereinafter referred to as "Materials"), is strictly prohibited. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from Kaplan. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Kaplan for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
2. Use of Online Access. You understand that Kaplan does not warrant that this Online Access will be uninterrupted or error-free. Online Access to Kaplan eLearning is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. You agree to meet the minimum system requirements set forth for Kaplan eLearning. Kaplan will only support registered users who made purchases directly from Kaplan.
You understand that Kaplan may revise the content of its website and online products/services from time to time to meet its training objectives. It may add or remove materials that it considers as unnecessary or no longer relevant for exam preparation. Once the material is removed it will not be accessible and will not be available upon request.
You understand that your subscription to Kaplan eLearning is a limited license to use the content only between the time access is granted and the exam day for your product purchase. The subscription is non-transferable and is to be used only by you. You will not share the username/user id and password with anyone, even if that person has his or her own subscription to Kaplan eLearning. Such sharing of usernames/user ids and passwords is a violation of this Agreement and will result in immediate suspension of your privileges to any Kaplan eLearning without refund. Kaplan monitors its website, including the use of Online Access, for visitors and enforces its one subscriber-one user policy diligently.
In no event will Kaplan be liable for (I) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use Kaplan eLearning, or any information, or transactions provided on Kaplan eLearning or downloaded or hyperlinked from Kaplan eLearning, even if Kaplan or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (II) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in Kaplan's electronic content and/or materials or information downloaded through, or hyperlinked from, Kaplan eLearning.
3. Online Cancellation/Refund Policy. For cancellations received in writing 2 weeks prior to release date of Session 1, 50% of the transaction fees will be charged. No refund is allowed thereafter.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kaplan Financial (HK) Limited and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and any third party information providers to Kaplan eLearning from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
5. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region applicable to agreements made and to be performed in the HKSAR. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Kaplan and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in the HKSAR. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to Kaplan eLearning must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Kaplan's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Kaplan may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
6. There may be a chance to experience an unstable connection from mainland China with the Great Firewall. We will not be liable or responsible in any way should you fail to access our learning materials in the event of connection issues resulting from the Great Firewall.
7. Kaplan reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice. You may view the current applicable version of this Terms and Conditions at any time through the eLearning platform.